I’m disappointed

Pringles* Win a Mini Contest. Your Site Is Terrible.

your site is not working. I have tried to sign in using my account and also through facebook. the pages just continues to search for content.or it returns to the login page. I have been trying to enter PIN codes for the mini contest for three days now and get the same results every time I try.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • We understand your disappointment, Harv! As we want our promotions to be easily accessible, we certainly don’t want our fans to struggle to log in or participate. As our team has confirmed there are currently no issues with the site(http://bit.ly/2eA9UUL), please reply letting us know the type of device; phone, tablet, computer, as well as what internet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) that you are using when attempting to log in. We’re happy to help!  
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I’m irritated, disappointed
    windows 10 lenovo laptop and iphone 5S safari, both cleared caches and same results.
    • view 8 more comments
    • You are lucky. When I log in, my last PIN entry is pre-populated and the page is then "stuck". I cannot "continue". I have sent the details to the Pringles/Kellogg's people last week. They asked me to send the PIN code as well and I am still waiting to hear back.
    • Hi, Steve. We appreciate your patience while we looked into this matter and again apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We've replied to your Pringles Facebook private message providing additional information. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Yea, the site is pure trash, not working. If you try a "forgot password', your e-mailed a link to a 404 error page.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm